Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
[PC, Xbox360, PS3]
Hey guys. We finished a hack which many of people downloaded. It been posted on our old website. We really appreciate it. Working on PC, PS3 and XBOX 360.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. Black Ops 2 is the ninth game in the Call of Duty franchise of video games and a sequel to the 2010 game Call of Duty: Black Ops. The game was launched at 16,000 stores worldwide at midnight on November 13, 2012. Black Ops 2 is the first game in the Call of Duty franchise to feature future warfare technology and the first to present branching storylines driven by player choice. It also offers a 3D display option.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 10th Prestige Hack allows you to have:
- Any Prestige Level
- All Titles & Emblems
- All Guns & Attachments
- All Camouflage
1. Download the link listed above, and extract the files inside using Winrar. Be sure to save it somewhere you can remember.
2. Insert a USB into your Xbox 360/PS3, note that the size of the USB can be anything that is over 64MB.
3. Go to the dashboard, System settings, Memory and go to USB drive, Configure the USB if it’s used for the first time. Click Gamer profiles and transfer the one you’re going to be using the prestige hack with.
4. Remove USB drive from Xbox, insert it back into PC. Now, open up the folder you’ve extracted, put all the subfolders into the root of your USB.
5. After the file has been moved into the root of your USB, Go to the folder ” Stealth Patch “, and run “PRESTIGE-SP.exe”, a black window will pop up, and disappear in a short amount of time, the amount of time it takes depends on your computer speed, this will stealth patch your gamer profile.
6. After you’ve stealth patched your profile, run the .exe files in the other subfolders you’ve extracted, this time the order does not matter.
7. When you have successfully followed the instructions above, safely remove your USB drive, and insert it back into your Xbox, and move your profile back into the Xbox 360/PS3.
8. Put your Black Ops 2 game into the game console, navigate to COD TV.